Recently moved to Benalmadena.
Posted: 25 January 2008 01:12 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2008-01-25

Hi everyone
My name is Dan and I am half Spanish and naturally speak Spanglish, a language my Mother gave to me. Anita my wife and I recently moved to Benalmadena and have begun a School of Spanglish, this is no ordinary school, as it is a place where hopefully many lonely Ex-Pat’s can come make friends and get to learn the Spanish language. as well as those English speaking Ex-Pats that have had difficulty learning the Spanisg language. We guarantee that within three sessions any (Unless they are unable to speak) English speaking Student may pronounce many Spanish words perfectly, or we will give them their money back!
Many bars and public places in Benalmadena and Arroyo de la Miel now display our Spanglish posters (Library etc) and those in the area wishing to join in can call the number on the poster to begin a free 30 minute assessment session. Well, we have been here just five months and already have many wishing to undertake a Spanglish course. It is wonderful living in Spain and hope to make friends with many on this Forum, who like us have made the move and enjoy living in the sun, while at the same time missing Grand-children and dear relatives and friends back in the UK.

Best wishes to everyone
Dan & Anita