Moving and working in Spain
Posted: 25 February 2008 02:44 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2008-02-25

Hi - me and my partner are moving to Spain on a permanent basis next year, at the moment he has a villa in Torrevieja but he is going to sell that and move closer to his business in Marbella.

I am currently working in administration for contracts for a printing firm but I am going to go to college to learn to be a health and beauty therapist.

My business will be a long term business plan as I know I cannot make it over night and for the first year my partner will fund it giving me time to build up a client database.

I need the salon to be around the Marbella area - approximately about 50km max.

We were thinking of moving to Estepona or the surrounding area, can anyone please give me advise for setting up a salon in this area - do you think it will take off or is there too much competition?

If this is not the best place to put a salon can anyone give me ideas of towns/villages around the area that would be good for us to visit this year to give us an idea of where to place the salon?

We will be coming out to Spain in April to look for places to live and to place a salon so anyone who knows the area I would be most grateful if you could give me some ideas, thanks.