Experienced and polished Personal Assistant seeking PA job in Spain
Posted: 22 July 2008 06:21 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2008-07-22

Hi

I would like to move to Spain but will not do so until I have the security of knowing that there is a good job role waiting for me. I have plenty of experience as a personal assistant in various different industries and have assisted in office environments as well as smoothly running employer’s personal lifestyles. I have experience of working with celebrities and high profile clients. I speak Spanish to a conversational level but am looking to move to Spain to improve a lot more. It also wouldn’t hurt to start the day by walking to work in the sunshine as opposed to in the rain!

If there are any PA roles available that maybe yourself or a colleague are advertising please get in touch. I can provide a current CV and a recent photograph as well. My email is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Many Thanks

Holly

Posted: 05 August 2008 03:36 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  166
Joined  2007-07-25

Hi Holly

Sounds very sensible to me and it will give you peace of mind knowing that you can settle in straight away, coming straight to a job also enables you to meet friends and gain a social life.

Administrators and PAs are always available on the Costa del Sol as there are many businesses, although Real Estate is suffering right now!”

Good that you also have some Spanish, that will come on in leaps and bounds when you get here

All the best and send in your CV when you get time

Signature 

Scoliosis Support Network
Online Gaming Jobs