Flying at Christmas…
Posted: 30 November 2006 04:59 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2006-11-24

My elderly parents are coming over to stay with us this Christmas and I’m in the process of looking for flights for them. Does anybody have any suggestions for getting them cheap(ish)? They’re hoping to leave from midlands area between 19th - 22nd December. TIA for any help.

Andy

Posted: 01 December 2006 09:01 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

Have you tried the cheap/low-cost airlines’ websites yet? That’d be a good first place to start…

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 04 December 2006 07:18 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2006-11-24

Thanks for that. I booked the flights this weekend, got them on an Iberia airlines flight through this site http://www.travelsupermarket.com/travelmerge/travelsearch.aspx?package=4 for ?180 each which I still thought was a little expensive, although it is Christmas time I suppose. Cheers for your help.

Andy