Long term rental in/near Javea
Posted: 15 September 2008 10:11 PM  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  306
Joined  2007-09-24

Hi there,

Our move gets ever closer and we are now actively looking into where to live!  Our intention being to rent at first, initially 6 months from January to June, then return to UK for 2 months, and all being well back out for at least another years renting in Sept 09.

We are registered with all the agents we can find but if anybody knows anybody who knows anybody (you see, we are getting the hang of how stuff gets done in Spain) that might have the right place to rent, then please PM and I will email you our detailed requirements.  But in a nutshell its 3 beds min, ok to bring 2 kids and 1 cat, broadband, bit of garden, and within 20 mins of Javea (northern Costa Blanca) - and we havent got budget for a luxury beachside villa with olympic pool, more’s the pity!

I’d be happy to hear from agents or private individuals incidentally, of course lets respect the board rules and take this offlist - moderators I hope it’s OK to solicit this kind of info on here if I ask people to return it to me privately.

We’re coming out to view in November,

Maya x

Signature 

http://www.costaconnected.com