Research with Spanish design students
Posted: 23 September 2008 05:11 PM  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  306
Joined  2007-09-24

Hi Folks,

This is a bit random, I hope it is OK to post this here - it is in connection with my business, but might be relevant to someone already in Spain (I am usually to be found posting in the Moving and related boards currently).  It feels like not much is off-topic in this particular board but if I have misjudged that my apologies in advance to all users.

I run a market research recruitment company, and at present I am looking for design students (or recent grads, or similar disciplines such as interiors, arts, architecture) from across Europe to take part in some paid online research for a major cosmetics label.  It’s quite a fun project, and good for the CV too. 

I really need to find a couple of Spanish native participants who’d be interested in this - they just have to be in one of the above disciplines, under 30, and have good enough written English to participate in a bulletin-board stype project through October.

If anyone can help with any recommendations, either of actual people or else where I could post and publicise this project (allowing for my currently rubbish Spanish!)  I would really very much appreciate it.

I really hope that if this project is a success I might be able to expand my work into Spain in conjunction with my move in December - at the moment our company works wholly in the UK but if I am going to be living in Spain then I would really like to attract more recruitment work for Spanish researchers in the future!  So I really welcome any support you guys can give me in this.  Please feel free to reply, PM, or email .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address),

Many thanks,

Maya

Signature 

http://www.costaconnected.com

Posted: 23 September 2008 10:59 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

Hey Maya, have you tried this school I know someone who used to teach there. His Spanish was rubbish enough that he taught in English, so I’m guessing the folks there have enough English for you to at least give them a call.

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 24 September 2008 08:01 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  306
Joined  2007-09-24

Ah - great tip, many thanks.  I’ve just left them a message!

Maya x

Signature 

http://www.costaconnected.com

‹‹ Next airline to go bust?      Selling my Car ››