University educated (English) writer looking for live-in English language trainer job
Posted: 19 February 2009 11:22 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-02-19

I’m a university (English B.A.) educated professional communicator (writer) wanting to to move to Spain permanently and would like a job opportunity teaching conversational English (live in). Being raised in Canada, I’m familiar with both American and English grammar and speaking.

I’d prefer to live in Mallorca, but would consider other areas of Spain. I’m both Canadian and British (EU passport) so I can stay and work legally in the country.

I’m currently in Canada, but can leave within a week or two of securing an offer.

I’m familiar with all forms of business correspondence (legal experience) and web communications (web savy).

The fun stuff:

I love travel, markets, cooking, walking/hiking and small dogs
I offer exceptional language skills
A great sense of humour
Secular individual (mom was English—father’s European, but raised in Canada ‘mostly’)
I am also not shabby at discussing the latest in both news and pop culture (Perez Hilton)

If you know of anyone who could use such a high calibre individual to help them learn English, please have them email me at SpainExpat.