Exterior double room for 2 students available from February 1st
Posted: 20 January 2007 03:03 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2007-01-20

Hi to everybody!

My name is Miguel and I’m a spanish boy who is looking for 2 students (boys or girls) for a exterior double room, which will be available at the beginning of february. The minimum stay is at least until the end of June. I’m looking for serious, but also easy-going and funny people. I like people who want to involve in achieving a nice living-together, having fun but also cleaning the house and respecting the other flatmates.

The flat has 2 double rooms and 1 single room, so it’s made for 5 people, who will be all students. I don’t live at the flat, and I always try to have tenants with a similar profile, so that you can have a good environment.

Apart from the rooms, the flat has: 2 bathrooms, kitchen, living-room and covered balcony. It’s equipped with fridge, microwave-oven, washing-machine, vacuum cleaner, iron (with iron table), TV-DVD, air conditioning and heating. The whole flat is completely furnished and very clean.

The price of the room is 480 ?/month, I mean, 240 ?/month each person. In this price are included expenses of: light, water, gas, phone, internet ADSL and more than 60 digital TV channels. In the room there’s a private phone and internet access, so that it’s possible to use internet at the same time in all the rooms.

The room shares a full-equipped bathroom with shower with the single room and has 2 separate beds, 2 wardrobes with hangers and lots of drawers, and it’s also provided with sheets, spreads, bedspreads, eiderdowns, mattresses, pillows,... It also has a big study desk (for 2 people), 2 chairs to study, 2 reading lamps and big shelves.

Where is it? Very close to the Plaza Ildefons Cerd?. It’s a very quiet and silent area, well-communicated with the center of Barcelona and the Prat Airport (Aerobus). You can use the FGC and there are also many lines of buses stopping near the flat, including night buses (nitbus).

Are you interested? Then send an e-mail to .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) and ask for Miguel.

I?m looking forward to meeting you soon! A pleasant and funny environment is waiting for you!

Miguel.

Posted: 21 January 2007 01:05 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

Hi Miguel,

You should probably mention that the room is in Barcelona in the title of your post so that people don’t have to read through 6 paragraphs just to know which city you’re talking about! 😉

Anyway, how big is the room? Which Ferro Carrils stop is it at? Is there good shopping near by (ie. groceries, etc.)?

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.