Reward For Ratting (Reporting) On Someone
Posted: 23 June 2009 03:35 PM  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  550
Joined  2008-09-12

Well Today I sat with 2 Guardia Civil and One National Policia Officers having a nice Coffee… (They Teach me all the bad Catalan Language 😊 )

They ask me what do you think of the new thing now that if you report someone on Immigration issues etc you can get a reward…

My Reply (Spoken In Spanish)....... “I LIKE TO KEEP MY BALLS IN TACT THANKS!” They laugh….

Apparently the Forces are way over streched Finances are Fecked… To many peeps and over worked forces there looking at new ways to tackle crime and so on…. Apparently there telling me a guardia officer makes around ?14.500 Per year. ???????????????????

And please do not think the reward is going to be big as at a guess it be Peanuts!

This was said a month ago Noticias Atena 3 about Rewards….

Posted: 23 June 2009 06:20 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

ok been watch what going on here , you sitting with Guardia Civil , you ok ?

big problems here with people sing on to the dole ...... could some tell who getting payed .... ?

Posted: 23 June 2009 06:25 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  550
Joined  2008-09-12

I always go to the same cafe… and it so happens that I have 3 members of my family that are in the Gaurdia….

There ok…. They like to learn “English” so they know now all the Foul Language!

Anyway no Jurdy no one will know who told… as that private and Confidential.

Posted: 23 June 2009 06:44 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

big problem is The number of foreigners signed up to the Spanish social security system meanwhile has increased for the fourth consecutive month in May. It rose by 29,831 people over April to reach 1,917,223, according to the Ministry for Employment . this Non EU holders ..... 1,917,223, x what every the rate is for them ...

lot money

spanish english been told two wait for 6 months , that get from day one ( that what i been told )