Finances- HELP!
Posted: 07 July 2009 08:16 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2009-02-24

I am trying to figure out how to transfer my money from the US to Spain for buying a piso, there are a million different currency exchange companies and so far currency solutions offers the best rate by giving me about 10,000 more euros than the others, however this makes me a bit suspicious. Has anyone used them? or know anything about them? I have read a lot of good reviews for money corp and Hifx but nothing about currency solutions Help/advice please!!! Thank you

Posted: 08 July 2009 01:45 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  738
Joined  2008-06-23

I`d advice using a recognised company, take the hit on the exchange rate atleast it will arrive safe into your bank.

There are many crooks running internet companies.

The fact your unsure means you may have found a bad one, follow your instincts.

Unless you can afford to lose the money if your wrong, then take a chance to earn extra cash.

There was a scam once on the net, an office supplies company set up selling named office furniture at reduced cost, when people ordered there furniture it arrived only because they didn`t notice the dimensions they didn`t realise they actually bought miniture models used in photo advertising.

So there ?500.00 office chair they paid ?250.00 for could be placed in the palm of there hand.Not much use for sitting on, but its the buyers responsibility to ensure they read the small print.

It was perfectly legal, they received a model which retailed for ?20.00 for ?250, there was nothing illegal except the dimensions were placed in a bad location.

The scammers make millions like this.

Signature 

“I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me.”