Part Time Job Wanted in La Manga and Full Time Job Offered in Gran Canaria
Posted: 10 July 2009 04:03 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2009-06-13

I am moving to La Manga in September and I will be looking for part time work (either a few hours a day or a couple of full days a week) to supplement my freelance writing income. I speak Spanish and English and have experience in sales, office work, shop work, hotel and bar management and much more. I can live off the freelance writing but it gets a bit lonely!

If anyone is looking for a job in Gran Canaria, mine will be available when I leave! It’s full time (9am until 5pm or whenever you want to finish) on a sea fishing sales desk and you get 20% commission from each fishing trip sale. You will need to speak English, Spanish and preferably German or a Scandinavian language.

Some knowledge of big game fishing is useful and the job’s in Puerto Rico. I am planning to leave at the beginning of September and my manager will want somebody to start right away but full time rather than part time (like I have been doing). Email or PM me for more details about this (but not if you can’t work full time or your only language is English!)

Thanks,

Victoria