Just came back from Sevilla
Posted: 21 September 2009 10:30 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2008-08-27

Hi,

To the gentleman who gave me so much information regarding places in Sevilla:  I thank you for all your information, it was really helpful. I also went to visit ESPARTINA and I fall in love with the place, you were right the bus was very convenient.  I spent 3 months going around and from all I saw Espartinas was for us the best but we went to see houses and they were very big and very expensive, they told us nicely like (you do not have the money to rent here).  The rentals started in 1.500 Euros and my budget was up to a 1.000Eu.  I was frustrated and dissapointed, I love the town and their vision and lifestyle will fit ours., also I found very interesting that they take very serious the keeping the town PERFECT. I would love to get involved with the ecological issues and help to keep the good work reforesting.  Well I just wanted to thank you.  I am planing on moving to Spain at the begining of the year and will arrive to Sevilla, but would love to find something there.

Also I found Jerez very interesting, it was the right size of city, less hectic that sevilla and of course the architeture and monuments cannot compare but had its charm and I like it very very much, the rent there are very good, is much cheaper than sevilla and the public transportation is great., but there is one problem., august was very very hot and it smell very bad from the sewers.  Somethings having lunch or dinner at night or walking around, would come a terrible smell.  We were dissapointed nobody could explain why was this, only somebody said that it was because is so dry in summer that the sewers get stuck, how is that possible in Sevilla was not that problem at all.  So I have to verify if now in winter the smell will dissapear because if is so, then would be the right place.  From there we went to many pueblos and liked one called La Barca de la Florida, what a landscape and the people were fantastic.., just 4,000 habitants but was very nice, clean, the flowers, just perfect., but no many houses for rent and the ones for rent are rented short terms like in the circuito de jerez, summer etc., and they made so much money that do not want to rent it in less that again the same than Espartina 1.500E. 

Will see, this trip answered many many questions.  Thanks once again for your time., and would love to meet your parents if possible once in Espartinas.

Cordially,
Ana Stahel