charshan
Posted: 11 December 2009 09:50 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-12-07

Hi to SallyM /BarcelonaSean
Just received Vonage from UK,does not work you stated that you got yours to work ok.
Would you mind explaining in detail how you did this.

Many Thanks
Charshan

Posted: 12 December 2009 02:35 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

Have you called them?

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 12 December 2009 05:28 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-12-07

THANYOU FOR YOUR REPLY,I SPENT 3 DAYS WITH THEIR SUPPORT ALL OVER AMERICA TRYING TO GET IT TO WORK
THEY SUGGESTED I TRY TO GET ANOTHER INTERNET SUPPLIER BUT WHERE I LIVE IS VERY DIFFICULT.SO UNLESS SOMEONE OUT THERE CAN HELP I WILL HAVE TO RETURN TO VONAGE.MY SUPPLIER IS BAMBOOTELECOM AND WE HAVE NO MODEM OR ROUTER IN MY HOUSE, UNLESS IT IS COMBINED IN MY ANTENNA ON ROOF CALLED SKYPILOT NETWORKS

Posted: 14 December 2009 11:38 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

You have no modem or router? Take it back, unless you can get a proper broadband Internet connection.

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.