Hello from Marbella Area
Posted: 28 March 2010 02:20 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2010-03-28

Hi all, first my apologies for my english. I?m spanish , i live in Estepona, works in Marbella and i?m always interested about the reasons that make “foreigners” come to my country.
I like different cultures and always try to help if i can , because if someday i move to a different country i would like to be helped as i help people here.
So i?m gonna be around here , if you have questions o just wanna chat, let me know and i will do my best.
Best wishes!.

Posted: 29 March 2010 02:10 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

It’s an honour to have you here. 😊 Hope our community provides the insight and interest you’re looking for.

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 29 March 2010 09:46 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  75
Joined  2008-11-26

Hiya, welcome to the forum 😊 !

Signature 

Follow Keidi for free information for expats living in the sun.

Try out her business opportunity for expats

Posted: 15 April 2010 03:11 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-04-15

I am new here and i have read the post and my name is Juan. I like to travel a lot and my favorite place is Australia.

Signature 

holiday accommodation melbourne