Moving to Spain and advice
Posted: 29 March 2010 03:19 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2010-03-29

Hi to all,
Having served in the forces many years and living in the Uk for a while now i have to say ive completely had enough. My girlfreind has been back and forth to Spain and so have I, she loves it out there and the appeal is obvious when compared to the UK. Lifestyle, Sun, cost of living etc.
However i have recently given up my job with the emphasis on moving to Spain and we are looking to Move dogs horse and us at the end of April therefore we are looking for a long term rental relatively comfortable with rom for the dogs and if possible a stable for the horse (not exclusive though) Nic works in advertisingand promotions nd is very good at what she does. I myself am a seasoned senior project manager working in the telecoms environment, this includes but is not limited to new cell site rollout, transmission engineering, construction and network build. We also deal in selling household items from TV`s to fridges, IPODS and allot more to mention. We are thinking of starting up an Auction house for expats to come peruse and bid on everyday items rather than using ebay or buying from local stores, this is something we currently do in the UK and the prices seem to be somewhat inflated for all sorts of items within Spain. We were looking for some advice as to what the thoughts of the expat community would be on an idea like this. The lcoation were moving to is the southern coast somewhere between Malaga and Almeria.
I lookforward to any advice or ideas offered.

Andy
P.S its raining in Manchester 😊