New job in Cadiz and need help please!
Posted: 14 April 2010 04:14 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-04-14

Hello,
I have just got a new job in El Puerto de Santa Maria and I am just curious about a few things:
1) Does anybody know of the best estate agent to look at for accomodation around that area?
2) Would it be best for me to drive my car there or rent when I am there?
3) Does anyone live near the area and know what am I to be expecting? I have been to Spain numerous times but never to this exact area.

Any help you could provide would be gratefully recieved.

Gaz!

P.S. Can I get Sky Sports in Spain???? Im gonna miss it!

Posted: 14 April 2010 11:47 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

1) Does anybody know of the best estate agent to look at for accomodation around that area? book hotel room and walk street and get one , look at loacl papers on line

2) Would it be best for me to drive my car there or rent when I am there?, you need to re reg you car ... can be hight in spain look at http://www.spainexpat.com/spain/information/importing_cars_bringing_your_car_to_spain/

3) Does anyone live near the area and know what am I to be expecting? I have been to Spain numerous times but never to this exact area. no

Any help you could provide would be gratefully recieved.

Gaz!

P.S. Can I get Sky Sports in Spain???? Im gonna miss it! so what we got canal + here and tve show 3 pm matchs on sat free football alwas show in loacl bars