Relocating to Spain, undescided between, andalucia, madrid, valencia, or barcelona
Posted: 14 July 2010 06:41 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-07-14

Hello my name is Yahya, I am currently in united states right now, but will be relocating to spain, I know it sounds pretty crazy to put this but I was wondering if someone could kind of guide me to make the relocation as painless as possible. I have spanish friends already over here as of right now, who are awaiting my arrival, but I was wondering if someone has the neccessarry sources that I can use to make getting my papers as painless as possible. I have also been submitting my cv to various spanish companys as well. If possible I was wondering if anybody could lead me in the right direction to recieve sponsorship, in order to get things going. I have a dual citizenship of united states, and mauritania the country where I was born.  I have a good cv, and look to finish my schooling, work, and also join my friends futbol team as well. If anybody can give me some good advice, or atleast show some good information, if possible it would be greatly appreciated. My immediate family such as my cousins and uncles and aunt are in the eu already. Please email me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

regards.

Posted: 14 July 2010 06:55 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-07-14

I know the economic crisis is hard, as my family in mauritania, and abroad in europe are feeling the issues, but spain is the best location for me to be close to them and to help them, as united states is bankrupt as well .