Exisiting Law regarding excessive noise i.e. decibels, Street Music, Restaurants using “Foghorn” noise to atttract clients as is happening in 2 restau
Posted: 19 July 2010 01:53 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2006-06-05

Dear Sir/madam,
Like to know if ?noise? from Restaurants and ?street music? has been discussed, questions arises regarding Maximum ?Decibels? allowed, time of day music is allowed en restaurants making ?noise? in particular from 2 restaurants ?La Lonja? in the Port of Calpe and a smaller restaurant next door?
Since WK in South Africa was finished, 1 restaurant is still using the noisemakers used, then the ?La Longa Restaurant? has been using the ?FOGHORN? also starting at noon and now after 11 pm. Also the Street Music sometimes still going on until 11:30pm.
Many people living in ?Edificio Sirena? including myself like to complain or find out where to complain?
Since Guardia Civil and local Police are not doing anything and may not have been instructed to act. But there must be local laws, Provincial or federal Laws or instructions from Brussels?
Please advise.
bibert
Ps:Prefer you keep my name confidential,I have called Police, but they could not speak English.