Moving To Estepona Costa Del Sol - ANY BODY ELSE??
Posted: 16 April 2007 03:08 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2007-04-12

Hi,

My husband, myself and two daughters age 1 and 5 are seriously considering moving to Estepona within the next 18 months, we have had a few hols there and are going back again in October for a good look around this time instead of just a “holiday”.

I have done nothing but surf the next for the past month and my head is spinning.

I know it is going to be hard work and will require a lot of give and take and know that it isn’t just a case of leaving the UK and living in spain and all is a big holiday. Any advice would be greatly appreciated especially from people who are thinking of the same or in a similar situation or are living in the Costa del Sol area now.

My husband will be looking for a job out there he is a Project Manager/Consultant in IT. He earns around ?45,000 here and haven’t got a clue about how much you can earn over there?

My girls will be going to a Spanish school and I will be (sunbathing ha ha!!), staying at home for the first couple of years looking after us all and getting us settled.

I would love to hear from anybody as I feel my only friend regarding this subject at the moment is this computer!!

Have a good day all. Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards. Sarah