Please Help =(
Posted: 11 November 2010 11:47 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-11-11

I currently live in the US but Im going to be living in spain starting early next year 2011.
My fiance is a spanish citizen and we want to get married in the US, but we will live in Spain. All I want to know is what the process is to register our marriage in Spain. Where and How. Do I need a visa?

I don’t really know if I explained myself right, I dont even know what im looking for. We just want to be together but all the legal stuff is killing me!

Help Please, Thank you!

Posted: 12 November 2010 01:17 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  453
Joined  2008-12-30
angeljen - 11 November 2010 11:47 AM

I currently live in the US but Im going to be living in spain starting early next year 2011.
My fiance is a spanish citizen and we want to get married in the US, but we will live in Spain. All I want to know is what the process is to register our marriage in Spain. Where and How.

your marriage will have to be registered in a spanish consulate near the place you are getting married.
the consulate will tell you what you need to do.

Do I need a visa?

what is your citizenship?

I don’t really know if I explained myself right, I dont even know what im looking for. We just want to be together but all the legal stuff is killing me!

all kinds of immigration is always complicated. first you have to know the procedures, then follow them to the letter.