PROFESSIONAL WEDDING PLANNER IN BARCELONA
Posted: 25 February 2011 08:23 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-02-25

Marry me in spain: wedding planner in Barcelona

We are located in Barcelona, the capital of Catalonia, a city which perfectly fits the open, multicultural spirit of MARRY ME. We know how to find unique symbolic locations in Barcelona and surrounding areas (Costa Brava and Catalonia) Our aim is to provide you with the support your require as well as a bespoke and exceptional wedding planning. We know how to make your dreams come true, how to iron out any difficulties that might arise along the way and make the impossible a reality.

We are wedding creators.

All our suppliers are rigorously selected according to the professional criteria set by Marry Me. Our large database, which we constantly update, enables us to answer effectively any kind of request from our customers:
- Unique venues that hold meaning for you

Foreign weddings (non-residents)
Marry Me has a special understanding of foreign couples who wish to marry in Barcelona or its surroundings. We love organizing unique weddings that fulfill concrete needs: special accommodation for your guests, transportation, propose a meet and greet system at the airport, bilingual suppliers, touristic activities, paperwork requests etc. The cultural diversity of our team means that we can offer a more efficient service. Moreover, we speak several languages and we use multiple communication channels (Skype, e-mail, phone…)

It is your moment and our commitment
Relax and enjoy!

Signature 

Marry Me in Spain
We get married with you!