BT Broadband Arrives in the Canaries
Posted: 02 April 2011 03:59 AM  
Expat
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  36
Joined  2011-04-02

Hi All.

By way of introduction I’d like to introduce myself. I’m Michael and along with a colleague of mine Fernando we have come together to form ACT (Authorised BT Agents) in Tenerife providing ADSL Broadband, BT Land Lines and Calls for exPats and Spanish alike.

I know there are providers already available to exPats in the peninsula however, we launched our services for Tenerife and the Canary Islands on the 1st of March and I would like to give you a brief summary of what we can do…

Moving your fixed line (land line) to BT can save around 5-10 Euros a month without even making a call and we’ve seen broadband customers moving and saving around 20 Euros a month. On average, we are saving customers between 5-10 Euros a month.

What’s more, we provide contracts, sales and support in English.

Calls
Internet
Calls & Internet Bundles

Please feel free to use the contact details on the website if you’d like any more information.

Posted: 06 May 2011 03:22 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Expat
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-04-02

We are now also offering free 0844 (UK LoCall numbers) to customers and non customers alike.

Cost to you: nothing.
Cost to the caller: 4ppm (local rates)

And it connects to your spanish land line…!

Posted: 12 May 2011 01:20 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Expat
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-04-02

I’d also check your phone bills, regardless of provider. we are finding that with only one exception in 3 months everyone we have come accross is paying more than 13.97 for their fixed line services.

We have found people paying for:
Caller ID
Answer Phone
Line Guard
Call Divert

All included for free with BT…!

Posted: 02 October 2011 12:19 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Expat
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-04-02

Hi All.

As you may know we are no longer selling BT products, in-fact we are now distributing Talk Talk ADSL & Telephony products.

By far the best deal available is the Full Pack 1 Bill which gives line maintenance, ADSL & free national and international calls for just 47.90? a month. Link in signature.

Any questions guys feel free to get in touch…