Health, the Subconscious Mind and Homeopathy
Posted: 06 April 2011 02:56 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2011-04-06

Health, the Subconscious Mind and Homeopathy 05-11 Sept ? Dolomites, Italy

This workshop will include a full constitutional consultation with a fully registered Homeopathic Practitioner - Sue Smith.The emphasis will be on understanding how the subconscious body tries to inform us about our health and how the subconscious mind tries to communicate this information. Through understanding the subconscious processes of homeopathy and one’s own ability to communicate with our subconscious psyche, we have a much better chance of leading healthy lives. If you are interested, please contact Sara at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address). Numbers are limited to 10 people.

My name is Sara Paterson.  I am a fully trained and qualified Counselling Psychologist, Clinical Hypnotherapist and Energetic touch therapist.  I run individual ?retreat style? therapy ?weeks? and workshops.  Individual residential ?retreats? can be tailored to meet your requirements whether hypnosis to deal with something difficult or a longer period to experience a way of bringing renewed energy and vigour to your life through safe, secure, respectful and gentle therapies.  Enjoying the beautiful scenery and fresh air will also help you bring calm to your mind, body and spirit.  For any further information, please email me on:  .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) and I will be happy to answer any of your queries.