TAROT FREE and from ?15!
Posted: 14 May 2011 09:40 PM  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  28
Joined  2011-01-23

Hello all expats, I have been reading the Tarot for friends and family, and professionally, for 45 years, and have now set up a small website so that my skills are easier to find.

I’m now offering a FREE e-mail service for one off questions which you want answers to! This is to help build confidence in my abilities and you won’t be disappointed I’m sure.

You can visit me, or I can call your landline to read your tarot (no call charges for you), or I can undertake a reading via instant messanging, or via email. The readings last for half-hour for ?15 or for one hour costing ?30.

At your request I can record the reading in handwriting and post the originals the next day.
I also like to create a visual image to include with the handwritten write-up for you to keep and frame. This full service costs ?50.

There’s no charge for general enquiries and I will reply personally to everyones questions free of charge. You are also welcome to keep in touch, for up to 3 months, after a reading if you wish further guidance. This is not generally offered by other Tarot Readers and is part of my caring and unique service.

For more information please visit:
Psychic Tarot - Personal Handwritten Readings with Ruth

thanks for your interest, Ruth