Finding a pre-school before arrival in Spain, Bellaterra/Cerdanyola/Sant Cugat area in Catalunya
Posted: 15 May 2011 05:56 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-05-15

Hi

I am planning to go for work in Spain next year for about half a year; my child will be 4 year old next year.
Could anyone can advice me on choosing a good pre-school (3-6 year old range) in Bellaterra, Cerdanyola del Valles or Sant Cugat area.

Also, for public schools, what is usually the waiting time for getting a place and which documents are needed when registering?

For private schools, what is the price range for a full-day program in the school? 9 till 5 pm?)

If you also have some answers regarding the pre-school program in Spain and the alternatives for working parents, these are highly appreciated. The only information I could find on web was about a public school in Bellaterra with hours only between 9 and 12:00 and 15:00 till 17:00, but there was nothing written about the alternatives for the 12:00-15:00 gap if the parent is full time working (I am a single parent, so no outside help with this).

Thank you!