Information of Job searching in Barcelona
Posted: 20 May 2011 11:28 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2011-05-10

Hello all,

Obviously I know its not the best time right now in Spain or anywhere in the world for that matter to pick up and start in a new country and find a job but thats what is in my plans. I need a change and Barcelona is calling me.

I was wondering if anyone who lives in Barcelona or knows actual information about what type of industries that one would have the best chance at getting a job would be? For example I have alot of experience in Customer Service and in the process of gaining my Real Estate License. I also have a few years or sales and retail experience, some automotive industry experience with fixing and painting wheels for a custom or factory look. I have over a few years experience tiling in many high end areas here in Vancouver Canada.

So there is the options of…

Customer Service/ Sales/ Retail/ Real Estate
Automotive industry
Construction/Skilled Trades.

Obviously id try for all of those industries but if I had to focus on one to even maybe upgrade some certificates or levels of schooling before I depart for Spain which one should I focus on more? If anyone knows anything please let me know and help me out! Keep in mind I am fluent in Spanish and below intermediate Italian which is being improved as we speak. I am also a EU National

Greatly appreciated!

‹‹ CRIME RATE      QUESTIONS PLEASE ››