Tarot Classes
Posted: 24 June 2011 07:48 PM  
Just Landed
RankRank
Total Posts:  28
Joined  2011-01-23

Hi, I have again adjusted my website, following a couple of queries, to include people who wish to learn to read the Tarot. It can generate a small income if you are good at reading and the word gets around!

I’m a qualified teacher, but never thought of teaching Tarot myself! 

Many people buy a pack of cards and a guide book and stagger through reading for their friends and then lose interest, which is a shame, as we can all learn to read the cards - all the information is laid out for us - we just have to study the cards meanings, the layouts, then look and feel for the answers. If you are patient, good at listening and sensitive then you are half-way there to being a Tarot reader.

My course will outline the Tarot Pack, meanings for suits of cards and in-depth info regarding the Major Arcana. You will need a webcam as I have to view your layouts for your friends, and guide you through the readings once you’ve done the basics. There is also a discount if you want to share classes with a friend!

Hope this extra addition is of interest - please check out the website for full details or ask for a FREE reading to test the water.
I do not anticipate adding anything else to the Tarot website and leave you all in peace now, thanks for your time, Ruth